Community Supported Agriculture is a shared commitment between farmers and the community. We ask our members to commit to the following agreement before completing their CSA sign up.
CSA 2018 Member Agreement
I understand that my payment and membership are a commitment to the Collective Harvest CSA and entitle me to a weekly share of fresh produce. I recognize that since there is no guarantee of the exact amount or type of produce I will receive from my membership, I will share both the rewards and the risks of the growing season along with other CSA members and farmers. I also understand that my membership requires me to adhere to the following policies in order to make the Collective Harvest CSA season run smoothly for all involved:
- Signing Up for A Share: In order to sign up for a farm share from Collective Harvest, I will create a secure, online membership profile that will include my share options, pick-up location, payment information, and account activity. I understand that signing up online for my share will only reserve my spot until at least a deposit of $150 is received. I understand that if I have not paid my balance in full by the following date, my spot for the upcoming season will be forfeit to someone on the waiting list:
- January 1st, 2018 for the Winter 2018 CSA
- April 3rd, 2018 for the Spring 2018 CSA
- August 7th, 2018 for the Fall 2018 CSA
- Communication and Schedule Changes: During the sign up process, I will include an active email address in my profile so that I will receive weekly newsletters and any pertinent information about my share during the CSA season. I understand that I will be automatically signed up for a text message reminder service for the duration of the CSA season but that I can opt out of this service at any time. I understand that any changes in the regular CSA pickup schedule will be communicated to me via email as soon as possible in case of hazardous weather or other unforeseen circumstances. I understand that if I do not receive any information regarding a schedule change, I will assume that my CSA pickup will follow the usual schedule.
- Picking Up My Share: I will remember to pick up my weekly share during scheduled pick-up times, or I will have a friend or family member do so in my place. Because each location is laid out a little bit differently, I will check in with a staff member if I am unsure of the pickup procedure at my pickup location. I understand that if I do not pick up my share during scheduled pick-up hours, my share will be donated to a local organization providing food assistance such as the Food Bank of Northeast Georgia. I understand that I will not be eligible for credit or extra produce in place of a share that was not picked up on time.
- Changing My Pick-Up Location: I understand that I may change my pick-up location by contacting the CSA Manager in advance. Any location change requests must be made by the Friday before the requested change. I understand that any location changes received after this time are not guaranteed.
- Refunds: I understand that Collective Harvest is unable to refund cancelled produce shares or add-on options in full or in part.
- Our Guarantee: Collective Harvest guarantees the quality and freshness of appropriately stored farm shares picked up during scheduled pick-up hours. Please contact email@example.com immediately with any problems or concerns.
PO Box 92 | Winterville, GA | 30683
PO Box 92 | Winterville, GA | 30683
Proudly powered by Weebly