We are partnering with the Athens Farmers Market to bring you our...
Online Farm Stand!
The farm stand for next week is closed.
Come back April 1-3 to place an order for the week of April 6th!
***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER***
There are a few things that you will need to know to successfully place your order. We are using our web platform (Harvie) in a way it is not meant to be used so that people can place one-time, a la carte orders. Therefore, some of the language on the ordering page may be confusing. Please keep referring to this message to help you place your order. These are the steps to follow:
1. First select your pickup or delivery time. Please note: as the delivery slots fill up, they will disappear from the options. We have one home delivery time for “inside the loop” and one for “outside the loop”… please select the map view to see if you are in our delivery zone.
2. Next “Choose your share”… Select ONE “$4 Farm Stand Service Fee”… the web platform refers to this as a “share” but it is NOT a share. It is just a service fee. Later on you will just add whatever items you want individually. Each customer only needs one $4 service fee.
3. Fill out your contact info.
4. A blue bar titled “Build Share and Start Customizing” should appear above your summary. Click on it.
5. Enter your credit card info along with the email address you just used.
6. Next, go shopping! A page with all of our offerings will come up. Scroll down and hit the + (plus) sign by items you would like to purchase. Once you have added it, a – (minus) sign will appear by the item. Hit the minus sign if you would like to remove it.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to view your order. It is saved each time you add an item and THERE IS NO SAVE OR FINALIZE BUTTON. I know it’s a little awkward, but you can just close the tab.
8. Please do not be alarmed when you receive a confirmation email that just shows the $4 service fee. If you would like to review your order at any time, you can simply log in, and then select “My Profile” from the menu and then “Shares”…. then select the right date to view details. Your card on file will be charged for the complete order the following Tuesday.
9. If you view our offerings and don’t find anything you would like to order, just scroll up to the top of the page and hit the red button “Cancel Share.” We will not charge you the $4 service fee.
Please feel free to email me if you have questions along the way: email@example.com
Thanks so much for helping us support dozens of local farms and producers during these crazy times! We couldn’t do this without you!
Why: Because of the recent pandemic, the Farmers Market will not be able to open as scheduled... but you've still got to eat! We are trying to make it as easy and safe as possible for you to get healthy local food and support our community of local farms and producers.
What: Place an order on our Online Farm Stand and pick it up or get it delivered to your house the following week.
Who: Anyone can place a one-time order, with no further commitment.
When: The Online Farm Stand will open on Wednesday and close Friday at noon for pickup or delivery the following week.
Where: Choose from several pickup times at our headquarters (940 W. Broad St.), Tuesday through Friday. We are providing a drive-through service--- just pull up in your car (or bike or shoes) and we will bring your pre-bagged order out to you. You can also choose from one of several home delivery slots. See schedule here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will I get to choose what I get?
Yes, we are offering everything a la carte. Just pick your items, add to your basket and place your order. One thing that is different than the farmers market is that you will not get to choose which farm you are buying produce from-- we are combining the farm produce, and will divide the orders fairly between the farms. Also, at this time, we are not able to offer choice of variety on many items. For instance, if you add "Kale, 1/2 lb bunch" to your order, you may receive Lacinato, Red Russian, Curly, or another variety.
In addition to produce, we offer TONS of non-produce items from local artisans and producers, including meat, eggs, butter, bread, milk, jam and lots lots more! Scroll down for more info. on our offerings.
How will I pay?
You will be asked to enter credit or debit card information at check out. Your payment will go through on Tuesday of the week you receive your order. There is a $4 service fee to place an order. However, if you look through our offerings and decide not to order anything, you will not be charged the $4.
Is there a fee for home delivery?
Yes, there is a $7 charge for deliveries within the loop, and $10 charge for some addresses outside the loop.
Here's what we're offering:
Local, sustainably grown produce from:
Cedar Grove Farm, Diamond Hill Farm, Fry Farm, Hearts of Harvest, Hickory Hill Farm, Lazy Willow Farm, McMullan Family Farm, R&R Secret Farm, and Sundance Farm
This time of year you can expect:
Spicy Salad Mix
... and more!
Dozens of other locally made products
Grains and Breads:
H&F Bread Co.
Independent Baking Co.
Luna Baking Co.
Hobo Cheese Co.
Rock House Creamery
Meats and Broth:
Back in Time Farm
Caribe United Farm
Falling Creek Farm
Old Cotton Hill Farm
Rock House Creamery
Other Awesome Local Goodies:
1000 Faces Coffee
Jittery Joe's Coffee
Moons Grove Farm
... and many more!